Degree-Seeking International Students
(1) Please make sure that you are eligible to apply as an international student.
(2) Apply to the Office of International Affairs of the University affiliated with your Preferred Adviser
(3) Prepare all required documents.
(4) Additionally, fill out the Application Form for International Program in Inter-Asia Cultural Studies .
(5) Delivering personally or the complete application document must arrive at each university before the deadline.
Applications for Admission
All applicants are required to submit application form along with the following documents:
1. Application Form
2. Bachelor and/or Master Degree Certification
3. Academic transcript for coursework completed after high school
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. Statement of Purpose, research project, area of concentration, and/or advisor
6. Certificate of English proficiency
The minimum requirements (or equivalent) are :
TOEFL PBT 500 / CBT 173 / iBT 73, TOEIC 650 or IELTS 5.5
|International Application for the 2020 School Year|
|University||Openings Available to International Students||Application Period||Announcement of Review Result||Course Begins|
|NCTU||￭LINK||SPING INTAKE: Aug 10-September 30, 2020
FALL INTAKE: October 20 -March 5, 2020
According to the International Office
SPING INTAKE: Mid- Feb 2021
SPRING INTAKE: August 15, 2020 - October 15, 2020 15:00pm (Taiwan Time)
FALL INTAKE: January 1, 2021 - March 15, 2021 15:00pm (Taiwan Time)
|According to the International Office|
|NCU||￭LINK||January 3- March 15, 2021||According to the International Office|
|NYMU||￭LINK||SPING INTAKE: Aug 10-September 25, 2020||According to the International Office|