Degree-Seeking International StudentsApplication Procedure
(1) Please make sure that you are eligible to apply as an international student.
(2) Apply to the Office of International Affairs of the University affiliated with your Preferred Adviser
(3) Prepare all required documents.
(4) Additionally, fill out the Application Form for International Program in Inter-Asia Cultural Studies .
(5) Delivering personally or the complete application document must arrive at each university before the deadline.
Applications for Admission
All applicants are required to submit application form along with the following documents:
1. Application Form
2. Bachelor and/or Master Degree Certification
3. Academic transcript for coursework completed after high school
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. Statement of Purpose, research project, area of concentration, and/or advisor
6. Certificate of English proficiency
The minimum requirements (or equivalent) are :
TOEFL PBT 500 / CBT 173 / iBT 73, TOEIC 650 or IELTS 5.5
|International Application for the 2018 School Year|
|University||Openings Available to International Students||Application Period||Enrollment|
|NCTU||￭||￭||October 20, 2017-December 31, 2017||Mid-February,2018||FEBUARY|
|January 2-March 15,2018||May||Mid- Sep|
|NTHU||￭||January 1 - March 15||Jun 30|
|NCU||￭||January 3- March 15||April 25|
|NYMU||￭||December 10, 2017 – March 31, 2018||May 15|
申请程序Ph.D program is open for application through Inter-Asia Culture Studies Group of Inst. Social Research and Cultural Studies, NCTU
2017 IACS- DM